Friday, March 1, 2019

February 13, 2004

Dreamed of being on a swimming team; being about to move house and using up the last flour and yeast to bake bread (I just finished the white flour baking cheese bread); driving across the Mackay Bridge in Halifax and starting on a Munchausen-like trip to the moon; blond actress Elizabeth Berkley; seeing a film of my mother when she was a little girl, with her father (who died before I was born).

Moira left for Paris.

Went shopping.

Dinner was fish.

We had the Lucia di Lamermoor premiere.  My suspenders had disappeared and I borrowed Gerald's belt, but it wasn't really good enough.  I didn't have time to get my makeup put on before Giuseppe's pre-show rehearsal, but I didn't really care. [I wish they'd had a tutorial for new singers like me so we'd know for sure how to put on our own makeup!]

At the time of the curtain call, I had to rush offstage before the others because my nose was running. (These costumes have no pockets for a handkerchief!)

No comments:

Post a Comment