Wednesday, March 6, 2019

February 18, 2004

Dreamed of seeing our Sackville house and noticing that the new owners had added a second storey to it!

Went out and got my blood checked.  There were really busy, and I had to wait over two hours!

Fortunately, I had The Golden Compass with me, and read over fifty pages.  It's a really great book, with a better plot than Harry Potter.

Headache.

Dinner was McDonald's.

Performed Lucia di Lamermoor.  Someone finally figured out that the clasps in the middle of my costume were supposed to be linked to ones on the right side.  Someone posted some cryptic clues to opera names, and I figured out that "Pretty small" was Bellini (belle+eeny) and "Barriers exists" was Mozart (moats+are). My parents saw the show and liked it more than they expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment