Sunday, March 31, 2019

March 6, 2004

Dreamed of travelling on a ship, going through the north Atlantic and passing the New Shetland Islands(?); noticing that the ship was passing through a channel only five feet wide(?); seeing the enactment of the Gwyneth Paltrow movie A Perfect Murder (which I haven't seen), except that this time it was the wife scheming to kill the husband. (I recently glanced at a Viggo Mortenson profile that mentioned his role in that movie.)

The cool weather came back with a vengeance!

Bought a roll of film for my camera.  I'll have film for 36 pictures when I'm in England.

Had dinner with Pui and Gordon, who served roast chicken.  I brought along a tape of the Oscar show, but they'd seen it already so we only looked at the first hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment