Friday, March 15, 2019

February 23, 2004

Dreamed of an ice puddle in the same shape as Labrador; walking along Bloor Street with Mother, telling her that Canada's government had been overthrown in a coup d'etat, but saying, "There's nothing we can do about it"; someone recalling how Americans had protested the Canadian government under Diefenbaker(?); meeting an old teacher from the past whom I didn't want to meet again.

Father and I went out and finally bought a DVD player.  (We also looked at bread machines.)

When we set it up, the picture was in black & white at first.  Then I figured out that I'd connected the cable the wrong way.

Dinner was chicken (which I fried).

Rented a couple of The Sopranos DVDs.  I saw the episodes where they organized an intervention to get Christopher into drug rehab, and A.J. had a seance with Bobby's children.

Downloaded Fullwrite software onto the new computer.  Now we can download my Fullwrite documents too.

No comments:

Post a Comment