Monday, March 18, 2019

February 26, 2004


Dreamed of reading that Judy Garland had an older sister who performed some numbers in the first part of Meet Me in St. Louis, and that she was married to Vincente Minnelli until he left her for Judy (not true, of course, though Minnelli actually was married to Judy!).

Saw The Triplets of Belleville at Canada Square.  It's an incredible animated movie, with almost no dialogue but lots of style.  Very imaginative.  Before it was over I already wanted to see it again.

After the movie I went out to dinner with the Asperger's group.  We went to the Pickle Barrel, where I ordered the red Thai curry chicken and shrimp--which was quite good--and a banana split.  I decided I'd take some pictures in London to show them afterward.

Got the new Cinematheque schedule.  There's a whole series of Victor Seastrom silents! (Thank goodness there are no conflicts with my London visit...)

No comments:

Post a Comment