Wednesday, March 27, 2019

March 3, 2004

Dreamed of being alone in Sackville while the rest of the family was away, then the parents coming to bring me to join the others in Halifax; seeing the sitcom Friends (which I've never watched) [and still haven't!] and finding it to be loud, raucous, frantic and unfunny. (I think it's more subdued...)

Started reading Never a Day So Bright, a memoir by CBC radio personality Kate Aitken, describing growing up in an Ontario town at the turn of the last century. [It was published by Harlequin in the 1950s, before they came to focus on romance novels.]

We drove to Revue and rented some videos.

Finally got my hair cut!  The barber said I looked like a mad composer.

Dinner was steak (which I fried).

Saw the Anne Boleyn episode of The Six Wives of Henry VIII.  I also saw the first hour of Kingdom Hospital, Stephen King's remake of the Danish miniseries The Kingdom.  Couldn't get into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment