Wednesday, March 13, 2019

February 22, 2004

Dreamed of returning home to Sackville, N.B., by train, and my luggage getting out of order; two different editions of the first of Enid Blyton's Noddy books, with two different stories (neither the actual one).

Performed Don Giovanni.  Several people had missed me last night.  I can now do all my own makeup except the eyelid stuff. (That's hard to do by yourself anyway.) They posted some more cryptic clues to composers, and I guessed three: "Frequently spring beer" was Offenbach (often+Bock); "Dog-like leg joint" was Puccini (poochy+knee); "Hone a level of seats was Charpentier (sharpen+tier).

Donald came over for dinner, which was East Indian takeout.

Saw the last episode of The Forsyte Saga.  The actress playing Fleur [Emma Griffiths] was really gorgeous. (Unlike Jon, I would have run away with her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment