Thursday, February 28, 2019

February 12, 2004

Dreamed of a documentary about a record producer who created the Beach Boys; an interview with Denny Dougherty of the Mamas and Papas.

Father and Moira returned from Kingston.

Baked cheese bread.

Started reading the comic books I bought two weeks ago.  I read a comic of the fairy tale "The Tinder Box," and an Uncle Scrooge adventure where they found the Fountain of Youth in a lagoon, but were afraid to swim back lest they get stuck in infancy.  I remembered many of the ads from the comics I read when I was young, like the Dingo boots ad where a Dingo-shod kid trips up a guy trying to steal Joe Namath's car!

Dinner was lasagna.  I had to eat early because of the dress rehearsal.

We had the Lucia di Lamermoor dress rehearsal. Giuseppe planned for the women to change from their dresses to simpler black clothes with black cloaks for the finale, but they only had one scene in which to change and a lot of them couldn't do it fast enough.  He'll likely have to settle for their wearing cloaks over their dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment