Wednesday, February 6, 2019

January 26, 2004

Dreamed of a Saturday morning cartoon version of the sitcom Friends (which I've never seen) [I still haven't!], a prequel with them as schoolkids; going out into the street and finding everyone driving off to a coronation; a computer game involving a crime investigation, prison time and preventing a nuclear holocaust.

Quite a snowstorm!

Despite the snow, I went to Revue Video and rented some stuff.  I also bought the $5 videos of The King of Masks (a Chinese movie) and Hamlet (the version set in the 20th century).

Dinner was roast chicken.

Saw the Sopranos episode where Tony got into a housing scam.

Read the Classics Illustrated comic of King Solomon's Mines.

My copy of Brighton Rock has disappeared!

Saw the tape of Howard Dean "screaming." I saw nothing unusual. [It was like Edmund Muskie's tears in the 1972 primary.]

No comments:

Post a Comment