Wednesday, February 6, 2019

January 27, 2004

"What was most evil in him needed her:  it couldn't get along without goodness....  She was good, he'd discovered that, and he was damned:  they were made for each other"--Brighton Rock

Dreamed of the thriller Kiss the Girls (which I haven't seen); the family being unable to get tickets for a New York orchestral concert except at huge prices; walking on the sidewalk and being so tired that I collapsed and had to be lifted back up; putting on an old sweater I wore over twenty years ago; hearing opera music to the west of our house.

Went out in the snow and got the library copy of Brighton Rock out again. (I'm just glad the library was open!)

Baked rye bread.

Dinner was pork chops.

Despite the snow, opera rehearsal went on--a Don Giovanni run-through again.  I'll be glad when we finally move back to the auditorium.

Saw the Sopranos episode where Tony had a fling with Ralph's mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment