Sunday, March 14, 2021

March 9, 2006

Dreamed of Tom Selleck when he was a little boy; wondering how Peter O'Toole did take after take in Lawrence of Arabia of letting a match burn down to his fingers; considering that the famous sunrise shot in that movie may have inspired the opening shot of sun, moon and earth in 2001:  A Space Odyssey noting that with the position of the three bodies the moon shouldn't have had such a wide sliver shining; hearing that the cable TV channel Showcase was about to close down.


At work I sorted some of the files from the copying room cabinet, which were more attendance files.  Then I did some shredding, until the machine's noise brought back my headache.


Went shopping. (But we only bought a few things.)


Baked rye bread. (Father just got some new rye flour.)


Dinner was fettucine alfredo (which I cooked).


Went to an opera excerpts performance by Toronto City Opera soloists at the Bickford Centre.  My favourite part was the Carmen duet. (Afterward I helped them move some of the props out.  Those slabs are heavy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment