Sunday, March 7, 2021

March 2, 2006

Dreamed of the actual 1985 movie The Emerald Forest, about a white boy raised by an Indian community in the Brazilian jungle; a non-existent scene where the Indians scare away a visitor by making a clearing near her camp and using wooden shoes to make footprints like a huge monster's paws.


At work I filed copies of the memos I prepared for mailing the day before.  I also did a lot of shredding, cleared out a file cabinet so we can move it out, and started boxing some pay equity files.  I also got the break I didn't have time to take yesterday.


Got my hair cut.


Did my singing exercises for the first time in months. (I also resumed doing sit-ups.)


Dinner was halibut.


The Geneva Centre group had a movie night.  They showed the John Grisham movie The Runaway Jury.  That legal stuff doesn't interest me, so I came home early.

No comments:

Post a Comment