Thursday, March 4, 2021

February 26, 2006

"You are deeply irrelevant!"--Six Feet Under


Dreamed of being about to see a three-hour "restored" cut of a war movie directed by Sam Peckinpah (I just got the new Cinematheque schedule, which includes a Peckinpah series); being about to participate in another Peckinpah movie (as a character, not an actor), lying in wait before an ambush; running off to our old house in Sackville, N.B.; seeing a new mosque being built just south of it; writing this down in my diary.


Went through the last Elixir of Love performance in the afternoon.  I'll now have some more free time.


Afterward I went to the cast party at Barbara's home.  There was lots of food, especially pasta.


Saw the last episode of the fourth season of Six Feet Under.  Glad it's finally over.


Emailed Debbie another progress report about my job.  It's hard to think of things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment