Monday, March 22, 2021

March 17, 2006

Isela Vega (explaining to her boyfriend Warren Oates why she'd spent a month with Alfredo Garcia): "We were saying goodbye forever....  It took a little time"--Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia


Dreamed of creating a whirlwind around myself which left the room I was in a total mess.


Marj was absent again.  I finished labelling the boxes then worked on the index. (How did they compile indices before word processors and the insert mode?)


Dinner was ham.


Went to the Cinematheque to see a movie at 18:30, only to realize it was scheduled at 20:45! (Why do I make such no-brainer goofs?) On top of that, it started late because the previous movie was longer than they thought.


Later I returned to see Sam Peckinpah's Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia, a black comedy whose title tells all.  Unpleasant and oddly slow-moving, it should have been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment