Sunday, March 7, 2021

March 1, 2006


At work, I unexpectedly did afternoon overtime for the second day in a row.  Magdalena was sending out a reminder--which had to go out on the same day--to qualified part-timers to apply for OMERS insurance coverage.  I photocopied her memo, labelled and stuffed over 100 envelopes.  Marj was really surprised when I managed to finish the job just before my regular quitting time. (I'd had to convince her I was up to the extra time.) In the morning I boxed and labelled the Voluntary Severance Package files from the period just after amalgamation when the system was being downsized.


For Father's birthday we ordered takeout Chinese food. (My fortune cookie said, "You will make a financial investment with returns beyond your hopes.") Moira baked him a chocolate cake.


At lunchtime I bought Don't Know Much About History at Bookends for $1! (I've read the same author's book about geography.) It should be good.


Saw the first part of the DVD of Fellini's Juliet of the Spirits.  Too strange for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment