Wednesday, March 31, 2021

March 24, 2006

Dreamed of being in a story with Enid Blyton's Noddy, involving an adventurous visit from Britain to Northern Ireland(!); a map of the world showing Noddy's adventures all over the earth, including one in the Rocky Mountain states involving the Grinch.


At work I got halfway through indexing the 2002 decision reports.  I also did some more shredding, for Dawn.


Saw the DVD of the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 version of Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders.


Dinner was McDonald's.


The parents came to my choir's Italian folk song concert. (Moira wasn't up to it.) We were in pretty good form.


Finally finished reading The Book of Predictions.  I predict that it will return to the library very soon!


There was a book sale at the Reference Library.  I bought the vinyl album Mary O'Hara Live at Festival Hall for a quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment