Thursday, March 4, 2021

February 25, 2006

"OK, brother."

"Don't call me brother!"

"OK, sister."

--Lost Horizon


Dreamed of a thriller involving the pursuit of a killer who used computers and murdered someone on a playing field; discussing the Mafia process of getting "made" and mentioning the movie Donnie Brasco; a downtown building's rooftop with some penthouse-type extra floors for parking(?); a crazy fan leaving an actress distraught with a rude suggestion; me throwing him out.


Saw Frank Capra's movie of the James Hilton novel Lost Horizon at the Cinematheque. Precious 1930s escapist kitsch.  I had trouble staying awake at times.


Dinner was KFC.


We put on the last performance of Suor Angelica.  I returned my scores of both operas to Barbara, but told her I didn't need my $20 deposit back. (Besides easing the company's finances slightly, I've made a bit less work for her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment