Saturday, March 20, 2021

March 15, 2006

Dreamed of trying to print out more copies of my Ph.D. thesis and not being sure it would pass; the parents and I being in my hometown Sackville, N.B.; me wanting to go home at last to Toronto, now that our old home was sold; asking Father for one reason to stay and him saying he had several reasons. [These are two dreams of mine that have recurred quite a bit.]


At work I started boxing the South Region terminated files and ended up with eight boxes labelled and sealed.  I finally got the last of the attendance files shredded.


My watch keeps stopping on me!  Looks like I'll have to get a new one.


Father and I did the January and February accounts of our online used-book business.  We netted about $350 the first month, and $100 the second.


Afternoon nap.


Dinner was salmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment