Thursday, March 11, 2021

March 7, 2006

At work I finished boxing, labelling and sealing the pay equity files. (There are twenty boxes of them!) I also moved files from one cabinet to another in Elaine's office.  In the afternoon I combed through a big pile of Sunday post applications and separated the internals from the externals, then shredded the latter.  Marj said I did a good job.


Dinner was the rest of the stew.


Saw Jonathan Demme's concert movie Neil Young:  Heart of Gold at the Varsity.  I slipped in and out of it. (It was a Meetin-Linkup event, but I was a bit late--because of diarrhea--and only got there after the others had gone in.) Someone made music by sweeping a broom along a carpet. [In one number there were about eighteen people playing guitars at once!]


Brought my Tommy Makem CD to work and left it there overnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment