Sunday, March 14, 2021

March 8, 2006

Dreamed of digging in the ditches around the garden of our old Sackville home to increase the water flow; a song with a chorus that included the line "I'm not a ruddy, bloody stud!"


At work I finished boxing and labelling the Sunday posting applications.  Later I sorted attendance files and removed the part that could be shredded. Movers came and took out the cabinet I cleared, as well as one in the copying room.  But it turned out that nobody had thought to clear the latter, so Marj and I had to do that in a hurry. (Most of those files are likely to be shredded.)


On the way home I bought some Cinematheque tickets.  They're showing a lot of Sam Peckinpah's movies.


Headache.  I went to bed late in the afternoon.


Got a big batch of Ebay comics at Dragon Lady.


Dinner was salmon. (Mine was late.)


Saw the DVD of the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 version of a dubbed German TV production of Hamlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment