Saturday, February 13, 2021

February 8, 2006

Dreamed of proposing, naming a moon settlement Pugwash after the Nova Scotia village where Cyrus Eaton held international peace conferences.


At work I started transferring page updates into a loose-bound edition of Canadian Labour Arbitration.  We're still on the 2004 updates.


Went shopping.  In the middle of shopping, I suddenly felt a wave of exhaustion come over me. (I'm glad Father said he'd bring in the groceries by himself!) After we got home I took a nap.


Dinner was spaghetti.


The premiere of Suor Angelica and La Serva Padrona attracted only a few dozen people. (The cold weather didn't help.) We should get more people on the weekends.  I brought the rest of the cookies from my cookie exchange for the chorus.

No comments:

Post a Comment