Thursday, February 4, 2021

February 1, 2006

Marjorie agreed to cancel today's afternoon overtime, fortunately.  I can still do it tomorrow.


It turned out that someone [probably my mother] accidentally left the phone off the hook for over a day, and I failed to return a message from the Hawkins Institute.  It must have looked to them like I was ignoring them! [Debbie came and made an issue of the pants I was wearing not being clean enough, but that was because my two new pairs of pants were both being taken up and the only alternatives were jeans or the same pants I wore the day before, both a no-no.]


Dinner was roast chicken.


Went through the long Elixir of Love run-through.  As we approach performance it gets tiring, especially for Giuseppe.


I've decided that it would be better to have a full work day just once a week for the first month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment