Sunday, February 28, 2021

February 22, 2006

Dreamed of Archie and Veronica driving through the woods looking for some trace of a missing Jughead; finding evidence of a murder spree; Veronica turning enthusiastic with excitement.


At work I did a lot more copying.  Then Chris and I teamed up to assemble 105 mailing lists (his job) and put them in envelopes (mine). He's really fast!


Went to Dragon Lady Comics and got more Ebay packages:  Steve Roper, Rick O'Shay, Ambler, The Heart of Juliet Jones.


Dinner was roast beef.


Went to a free Geneva Centre showing of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at the Regent. (I played hooky from the opera, which was only Suor Angelica with its small chorus part.) I met Hartley from my support group there.  The movie itself was terrific!  The series gets better and better:  this one is very gripping and well directed by Mike Newell. (The book is also the best in the series so far.)

No comments:

Post a Comment