Friday, February 19, 2021

February 14, 2006

At work I boxed some more 2003 job competition files (they weren't finished after all), then printed and attached labels for them.  Someone from Facilities stowed a lot of them over a top shelf.  Then I tried to file a group of them in "terminated" folders, for people who've retired.  But a lot of these folders seem to be missing.  I brought my CD of the classic country double album Will the Circle Be Unbroken.


In my lunch break I met a German from Scarborough who sold me some Sunday comics (The Star Weekly etc.) I'd won on Ebay.


Dinner was pork.


Started reading the Shakespeare play Richard III for my book club.  I look at it as a movie for its time.  I'm surprised I don't have much trouble understanding Shakespeare's language.  Went to the Royal and saw the Dion Conflict presentation Be My Vile Valentine, with dorky short films about sex and love. (We booed during hugs and kisses!) The last film--a last-minute replacement--was Board and Care, about attraction between two retarded people, and it was actually pretty good.  Afterward I bought a "Hunka Junk" DVD of rare shorts collected by Dion Conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment