Tuesday, February 16, 2021

February 13, 2006

Dreamed of finding out that there'd been a worldwide economic crash; noticing that a few people had just predicted it.


At work I printed the last of the labels for the file boxes.  I told May about the movie Ikiru and compared the movie's office, with its big stack of papers, to ours.  A cleaner came in and swept the place, and we certainly needed it.


Got another Ebay package of comic strips from Barry King.


Listened to the commentary track on the Ikiru DVD.


Dinner was roast chicken.


At choir practice we did a new song called "A Widow's Lament." It left me with a tingly feeling in my vocal cords, which I haven't felt since I last took singing lessons from Giuseppe. [The dusty workplace was getting to my voice.]


Finished John Doyle's A Great Feast of Light.  Definitely a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment