Thursday, February 25, 2021

February 20, 2006

Dreamed of coming into a fortune; Father and I going to Halifax before going to New York to see about financial matters.


At work I spent the morning taping the covers shut on the boxes we're going to ship out.


Got another big box of Sunday comic sections from Trader Joe.


Got a lot done in the afternoon.  I went out and bought a money order (for an item I'd won in an Ebay auction), mailed it, bought shaving cream and sorted the sheet music in my binder.  And I clipped my fingernails!


Dinner was steak.


Baked whole wheat bread.


Leonard from the opera came to the choir for the first time.  It turns out that last week Giuseppe offended some of the tenors with an ill-timed proverb "When the snows melt, the turds become visible."

No comments:

Post a Comment