Tuesday, February 9, 2021

February 4, 2006

Starsky and Hutch movie quotes:

"Don't do this, because it's incredibly lame."

"I promise--I will not kill Terence again!"

"I am not my mother!"


We went to Loblaw's and picked up a big strawberry shortcake for my birthday (the same type we got Nicole at the NDP campaign office).


The cookie exchange attracted 11 people. (To tell the truth, I'm not that interested in cookies.  But I know a lot of people who are.)


Baked rye bread, after giving the bread machine a long-overdue cleaning.


Dinner was steak. (We also started on my birthday cake a day early, but don't tell anyone!)


There are no DVDs from zip.ca in the house just now that interest me, so I went out and rented the video of the Starsky and Hutch movie, with Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson spoofing the TV show and '70s kitsch in general.  Pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment