Sunday, February 7, 2021

February 3, 2006

Dreamed of stepping into deep mud; being invited into our old house in Sackville, N.B., by the new owners; noticing that the whole neighbourhood had been redesigned.


At work I photocopied a big pile of documents for Jill. (The machine overheated, of course, and I had to slow down.) They gave me a little coffee cake and a birthday card!


I sent the Hawkins Institute an email dispensing of their services.


My workplace is dusty, and I got an earwax problem.  I went to Dr. Ang, and she injected some water in my ear with a syringe.


Got the 10 Terry and the Pirates Sunday episodes Hal traded to me for my 22.


Baked gingerbread for tomorrow's cookie exchange.


There were ten people at the Karaoke Meetup!  The group in the room next door were so loud that we had to move to one further away from them.  I sang "Castles in the Air" and "She's Leaving Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment