Sunday, February 7, 2021

February 2, 2006

For the first time I did an afternoon overtime.  I did a lot of different stuff, like typing out names for printing onto labels, and creating folders for new employees, and copying and stapling and shredding. (Shredding is really fun.) At the end of the afternoon I finished sorting a pile all the way down to the "Z" names!


At the start of the day I went to chat with Human Resources boss Dan Keon. (He's a cousin of 1960s Toronto Maple Leafs star Dave Keon.) I told him that if there were any problems I wanted him to bring them directly to me instead of working through the Hawkins Institute.  He said he'd heard nothing but good things about me.


Dinner was lasagna.


At the Geneva Centre we played some more Trivial Pursuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment