Wednesday, December 5, 2018

November 26, 2003

Dreamed of reading a drive-in cinema schedule with a movie featuring Steve Martin as a giant octopus; a tour group visiting an old castle with my dance teacher Cynthia explaining about the lavatories.

At McClelland & Stewart I spent the whole day proofreading the Screech Owls book.  I've done the bulk of Murder at the Winter Games, which is about the team coming to play in a tournament in Utah when the captain of the Hollywood team, son of a big star, gets kidnapped.  Our heroes trace the kidnappers to an underground tunnel system and figure out that they killed a guy by stabbing him in the heart with an icicle.  I ate sukiyaki for lunch in Village by the Grange.

Father spent all day driving John to a place near the Michigan border and back.  I went out and got KFC for dinner for Mother and me.

Had the last Creative Writing class.  Mr. Campbell read us two Chekhov stories.  My story, courtesy of Mother, went over pretty well.

Didn't get much sleep last night.  I felt sleepy in the afternoon.  Glad I only had to combine the job trial and the night-school class during this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment