Tuesday, December 18, 2018

December 12, 2003

W.C. Fields: "It's all over but the lynching"--Six of a Kind

Dreamed of telling a receptive comics expert all about an actual comic we had when I was young (a western adventure combining the heroes Kid Colt, the Rawhide Kid and Two-Gun Kid); doing a job trial where I was unplugging a TV set in a downtown department store and woke up one of my supervisors, who had been fast asleep; going home through a subway station so sleepily that I walked right into a post, then found I'd left my book in another place, and went back and got it.

Renewed Lonesome Dove.  I'm on schedule to finish it by New Year's.

Went to Revue Video and rented some films with Father.

Dinner was spaghetti.

Saw Leo McCarey's 1930s comedy Six of a Kind.  It was pretty thin, best for W.C. Fields.

Saw the first episode of the fourth season of The Sopranos.  It's getting pretty gloomy.

Another headache.

Baked whole wheat bread overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment