Monday, December 17, 2018

December 10, 2003

Dreamed of walking along Sackville treetops; the cartoon where Bugs Bunny and Yosemite Sam were both trying to climb to a mountain top; walking along a trail in the woods and trying to outrun a flash flood; meeting sexy Italian actress Laura Antonelli. [The photo is a still from Malizia.]

In the morning I attended a McClelland & Stewart sales conference at the Intercontinental Hotel.  Some of the books they're releasing in the spring sound interesting, including a memoir by an intensive care nurse.  I talked to Douglas Gibson about his article on Barry Broadfoot and his book Ten Lost Years, which I'd read in the newspaper last weekend. (I loved that book!) They let us stay for lunch.

In the afternoon I returned to the M&S offices and did some more proofreading on Legal Legacy.

Dinner was takeout Chinese food.

Big headache.

Printed out the October entries of this diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment