Monday, December 10, 2018

December 1, 2003

Dreamed of seeing Owen Wilson guest-starring in a Six Feet Under episode I missed earlier (I haven't missed any); finding treasure in an underwater shipwreck; visiting a city on the Japanese seacoast and seeing a colourful sunset; a children's adventure book (like the Freddy the Pig series) where the cow got kidnapped when they reached Quebec City; people on a ship dangling their muddy legs in the river to attract fish; trying to use a pocket calculator and causing it to start a Pac-Man game; playing a video game based on Rupert the Bear; Charlton Heston concluding his actual commentary on the DVD of William Wyler's Ben-Hur with the actual line, "I can't thank William Wyler enough, because he's dead."

Went to Dr. Hassan's office and arranged next week's appointment.  I was going to visit the comics store next door, but I forgot.

Went shopping.  We didn't have to get much.

Afterward I made a second trip to the comics store after all.  I bought the first part of Larry Gonick's
 The Cartoon History of the Universe.

Dinner was toad in the hole (sausage and mash).

No comments:

Post a Comment