Sunday, December 23, 2018

December 17, 2003

Dreamed of a slice of homemade bread spread with whipped butter like you find in restaurant packets.

At McClelland & Stewart, I worked some more on Norman Bray.  Then I proofread Air Monopoly, a book about Air Canada in recent years.  It had an interesting chapter on the 9/11 crisis and how it affected Canada. (If you ask me, privatizing Air Canada was a mistake.)

It was the last day of my job trial.  In the late afternoon they called me out and gave me a Christmas card, which everyone had signed.  They also gave me a Chapters-Indigo gift certificate worth $20. (Someone joked that I should only spend it on M&S books.) Very considerate of them. [One signature mentioned my gimlet eye!]

Another headache.

Dinner was pork chops.

No comments:

Post a Comment