Friday, December 21, 2018

December 15, 2003

"'Captain, what'll we do?' he asked. 'There's millions of them [grasshoppers]. What'll we do?' 'Live through it,' Call said. 'That's all we can do.'"--Lonesome Dove

Dreamed of being in a classroom; dropping all my pens on the floor and stooping down to pick them up; my female teacher irrationally getting mad at me.

Went out and finally got a new battery for my watch. (The old one was losing a minute a day.) Got some new socks too.

Dinner was steak and the rest of the lasagna.

In the last few days I've got onto dozens of meetup.com mailing lists.  But only a few of them have enough Toronto people for a meeting here. (You need five people motivated enough to vote on the location.)

Started writing my new story, which is titled "Invisible."

No comments:

Post a Comment