Tuesday, July 4, 2023

June 28, 2008

Dreamed of taking mathematics courses.                                                                                                   I was going to meet someone from Linkup to visit the Toronto Islands with, but she cancelled because of the weather forecast.  Unfortunately, I didn't have time to check my email so I went and waited for her anyway.                                                                           Finished Mazo de la Roche's memoir Ringing the Changes.  The best part was her talking about starting out as a writer.                                                               Our next Lunch Club Meetup is going to be at Le Papillon.  But it turns out that they've changed their address, and I couldn't enter the new location because you have to include what country it's in, and the menu there is empty.                                                          Dinner was McDonald's.                                                                      I was going to see the documentary The Herd at the Cinematheque, but it totally slipped my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment