Friday, July 28, 2023

July 23, 2008

Dreamed of waking up in our old house in Sackville, N.B., and seeing that there'd been a huge flood outdoors that disrupted the whole world; realizing that Mother was missing and probably dead; the Toni Basel song "Mickey." (It was raining heavily last night.)


Yesterday I put up a profile at the free dating website plentyoffish.com . (I focused on my loyalty.) I got a good reaction from one girl already, though she said she's too tall for me.


Another singing lesson.  Giuseppe said C major is the hardest key to play!


Dinner was spaghetti.


Saw the first of two DVDs of the Ken Burns documentary Unforgivable Blackness, about Jack Johnson, the boxer who was the basis for the fictional character in The Great White Hope. (There was something wrong with the disc so I had to watch it on the computer.) It's a fascinating story, as he was tragically ahead of his time.

No comments:

Post a Comment