Sunday, July 16, 2023

July 9, 2008

Unethical lawyer: "My dear lady--anything is fair if you can get away with it!"--Dick Tracy


Baked multigrain bread overnight.


I've started reading that reprint of Dick Tracy stories from 1933-4.  Pretty corny.


Another singing lesson.  I had to tell Giuseppe that I couldn't make it to the mass on the 20th (because of the Canada's Wonderland outing, which I didn't mention).


Dinner was spaghetti.


Went to the Non-Fiction Book Club Meetup at Central in Mirvish Village.  I couldn't find The Tipping Point, so I had nothing to contribute to the discussion.  But it's just as well that I came, because there were only four people there.


I got a really crazy idea, starting a forum for the mrcranky.com regulars before the original site closes down.  If only someone else would do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment