Sunday, July 9, 2023

July 2, 2008

Game show host Daffy Duck: "Look, Mac, you have 32 teeth--do you want to try for 16?"--The Ducksters


Dreamed of a text of passages teaching Portuguese; a volume from around 1912 full of information about the state of California.


I had my first singing lesson in a year and a half.  Giuseppe's moved his piano to a different end of the room! (On the way back it turned out I was still using my June Metropass!)


Saw the first part of another DVD of Warner Brothers cartoons.  This one focuses on Daffy Duck and Porky Pig.  Daffy evolved into a brilliant character!


Dinner was the rest of the pork, with rice.


Saw a news item that somewhere in Colorado it was snowing in July! (Coincidentally, a few nights ago I was dreaming of seeing snow on the ground in summer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment