Thursday, July 20, 2023

July 14, 2008

Dreamed of visiting our old house in Sackville, N.B., with a group of people and looking at the trees around it; gathering acorns from the oak tree; looking into a lake and seeing the body of a bear whose face had been torn off by a predator; warning Mother not to look.

Had my last session with Ljilliana the psychologist. (She isn't finished with my diary volume.) Afterward she paid me $100.

I then went to the World's Biggest Bookstore and spent almost $150 on books that interested me.  I also got an issue of the Canadian history magazine The Beaver with a cover story on the assault on Fort Louisbourg. (Louisburg was my mother's hometown.)

Dinner was ham.

Went to the choir rehearsal for the mass even though I can't go Sunday.  Giuseppe practically pleaded with me, since Frank won't be there either. (I feel like a heel.)

No comments:

Post a Comment