Friday, May 19, 2023

May 14, 2008

Cosby's aunt: "When your man gets old, get rid of him!"

Cosby's uncle: "Ain't nothing wrong with old men, except old women!"

--The Bill Cosby Show


Dreamed of the D-Day movie The Longest Day; visiting my singing teacher Giuseppe's house at the time of a big snowfall.


Went shopping.


Father and I went to Canadian Tire and Wal-Mart to look at the TV sets. (We need a new one for upstairs because the old one, which we've had for almost a decade, can't be connected to our new DVD player.) I think we've found the model we want.


Dinner was roast chicken.  The potatoes were in the oven for two hours and they still came out undercooked!


Saw the documentary Up the Yangtze at the Bloor.  I enjoyed it greatly, and recognized some of the sights from when Moira and I went on that cruise eight years ago.


Baked multigrain bread overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment