Friday, May 5, 2023

April 27, 2008

"Morally, we oughta strike first.  We gotta protect our women and kids, even if theirs die.  That's morally logical"--Watchmen

Dreamed of being at our old house in Sackville, N.B., and considering taking summer school courses(?); finding a man-made beehive near a marsh near our old cottage near Sackville.

Loaded all my London photos onto the computer. (It turns out that I took 250!) The software allows me to improve brightness and adjust contrast--a godsend for my nighttime pics--and also zoom in within the pictures.  I think I have a real talent for photography.

Dinner was McDonald's.

Saw the DVD of Akira Kurosawa's samurai epic Kagemusha (for the second time). Not as viscerally entertaining as The Seven Samurai or as emotionally powerful as Ran, it does have an intelligence and style all its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment