Friday, May 5, 2023

April 28, 2008

"Laurie?  Wh-what do you want me to do?"
"I want you to love me....  I want you to love me because we're not dead."
--Watchmen

Dreamed of a tree near our old house in Sackville, N.B., being uprooted by the wind; feeling anger about the execution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg [even if one or both of them were guilty of spying, there were clearly scapegoats!]; doing more treaty port research.

Baked rye bread.

Finished Watchmen, two days before the Comics Meetup.  I already want to read it again!

Resumed reading Streets of Laredo, which I'd put aside for a couple of weeks. (I was about halfway through...)

Dinner was lasagna.

Went to my first choir rehearsal in almost a month. (My voice was off.) We're doing the Habanera from Bizet's Carmen, along with a number from Boito's Mefistofele.

No comments:

Post a Comment