Wednesday, October 6, 2021

September 30, 2006

Baked raisin bread overnight.


Dreamed of having a big laugh over the actual bit in Mort Walker's Beetle Bailey memoir where he revealed that Killer was based on a fellow soldier he knew who greeted every woman with "Wanna fuck?"; reflecting that my dreams about my hometown of Sackville, N.B., are like the end of Peter Pan where Wendy visits Never-Never-Land and realizes that Peter is becoming invisible.


Went to a Meetin Indian buffet at Indian Flavour.  The food wasn't the greatest, but it was cheap. (I ate too much!)


Saw the DVD of the Donizetti opera Lucrezia Borgia, in a 1980 Royal Opera production.  Joan Sutherland is something else!


Saw the DVD of I Vitelloni last night (for the second time). It's a wonderful movie, my favourite Fellini!


No comments:

Post a Comment