Saturday, October 23, 2021

October 17, 2006

Dedication: "For David, Savannah, and Matthew [his children]

So that you know who I am"

--Symptoms of Withdrawal


Dreamed of finding a book by an author with a close connection to my uncle Danny.


I'd lost the card showing the time for my appointment with Dr. Hassan so I got Father to drive me there in case I was late.  But it turned out that I was over an hour early!


In the meantime I went to the Deer Park library and borrowed Symptoms of Withdrawal, a memoir by Christopher Kennedy Lawford, son of a Kennedy and a Rat Packer.  It's hard to put down.


Dinner was salmon.


At opera rehearsal we did the gypsies and bullfighters number from the second half of La Traviata.  I'm lucky I've sung the drinking song and that number in Coro Verdi, as I haven't found the time to practise them.


Sent Masami a Japanese email inviting her to the Halloween party on the 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment