Saturday, October 16, 2021

October 11, 2006

Dreamed of trying to start a computer game, but being unsure how; discussing it with a guy from Ireland; the parents saying it was the wrong way for me to spend my time.


Finally refilled my Celexa prescription. (I finished the last batch on Friday, but it was Thanksgiving weekend and I had several other things to do.)


Dinner was turkey pie.


Went to the We Don't Do Mainstream Movie Meetup.  We saw Manufactured Landscapes at the Varsity.  It's a terrific documentary about Edward Burtynsky, a photographer who depicts places transformed by industry (mostly for the worse) in countries like China.


Afterward we discussed the movie at the Bishop & Belcher. (I didn't have much to say.)


My package of Rick O'Shay comics sold on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment