Tuesday, October 26, 2021

October 20, 2006

"I grew up thinking my mom was pissed at me.  It wasn't me.  It was life"--Symptoms of Withdrawal


Dreamed of "waking up" and finding myself lying on the grass outdoors.


Started a new Book Club Meetup for non-fiction books.  We'll have the first meeting November 23rd and discuss Christopher Kennedy Lawford's Symptoms of Withdrawal.  I sent out a truckload of invitations to people on the local Book Club Meetup alert list.


The rest of the family went to Kingston for the weekend.


Saw the DVD of the Busby Berkeley musical Gold Diggers of 1935.  The "Lullaby of Broadway" sequence is a real classic!  Adolphe Menjou has a funny role as a theatrical director on the make.


Dinner was McDonald's.


The Coro Verdi had an extra rehearsal where we went over the new songs.  Leonard says I know my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment