Wednesday, October 13, 2021

October 6, 2006

Dreamed of going on a holiday to a grungy sex retreat; not wanting my parents to know where I'd been; working in a job where they put puzzles on the blackboard for us to work at if we'd finished our work; trying to type an "A" but typing a triangle pointing down instead.


Father got the car back from the repairman and we went shopping.


The Tales of the Green Beret comic strip package I posted on Ebay also sold. (I've posted ten of them, and five have sold already!)


Dinner was McDonald's.


Went to the Karaoke Meetup at the Groundhog.  I sang "Johnny B. Goode" and "We're Not Gonna Take It." There was a huge crowd there, and I had to wait 2 1/2 hours to do my second song, and didn't get home until almost 02:00.  Some guys there were playing a card game called Lunch Money, where you enact schoolyard bullying with cards like Kick, Dodge, Bite, Run, Grab, Hide and Pimp Slap ("Look at me while I'm hitting ya!").

No comments:

Post a Comment