Friday, October 1, 2021

September 24, 2006

Diane Lane: "You know, I don't mind when a man drinks before breakfast, but it really is rude not to offer me any!"--Hollywoodland


Dreamed of considering that Woody Allen is still so prolific at his age because he realizes he only has a short time left and had a lot of stories he wants to tell while he still can; the family driving in a car and wanting to pick me up, but I fell behind so they had to park and wait for me.


Saw Hollywoodland at the Carleton.  It's a sleazy, depressing neo-noir, best for the flashbacks with Ben Affleck and Diane Lane. I saw the movie mostly for the latter actor.  She's always been an interesting actress, but she's got even more interesting--and sexier!--as she approaches middle age.  Moira says, "She's like a beautiful woman who doesn't know she's beautiful."


Dinner was pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment