Friday, October 15, 2021

October 9, 2006

Mendacious cub reporter: "No decent reporter needs to bother with notes"--Martin Eden


Dreamed of dividing up a wad of chewed gum to make party decorations(?); making up a song making fun of Charlton Heston to the tune of "Billy, Don't Be a Hero"; trying to hang up all my shirts and pants.


Had my last Monday singing lesson.  Giuseppe says he'd rather teach a mediocre talent who took it seriously than a brilliant flake.


Donald, John and the kids came over for Thanksgiving dinner, which was turkey and other stuff.


Posted three more comics packages for sale on Ebay.  The Dennis the Menace package was up for about ten minutes before someone snapped it up for $20!  My latest On Stage package was too expensive to sell, so I divided it in two and reposted one half. (I later did the same with the Rick O'Shay package.)

No comments:

Post a Comment